Krishnakumar Nair is an Associate Director with Secretariat and is based in Dubai, UAE. Mr. Nair has a degree in Civil Engineering, holds master’s degree in Construction Project Management and a Chartered Member of RICS. With more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry, he specializes in preparing delay expert reports and also binding expert determination reports for construction and engineering projects.
He has worked on many large-scale construction disputes in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia in high-rise commercial/residential buildings, hotels, airports, major infrastructure projects including metros, utilities, treatment plants, pumping stations, power projects, MEP, manufacturing plants, marine and oil & gas sectors. For the preparation of delay expert reports, Mr. Nair carries out forensic analysis of delays/disruption/acceleration, uses advanced tools to analyze data and then illustrates the delays in an effective and efficient manner.
Mr. Nair has also provided independent advice to engineers/consultants on matters of delay and prepared claims and defended claims for major projects in Middle East & Asia. Prior to providing claim related services, Mr. Nair has carried out project management related functions for the construction of public and private projects.
- MSc, Construction Project Management (distinction), Heriot Watt University (Edinburgh, UK)
- B.Tech, Civil Engineering, MG University (Kerala, India)
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of Institution of Surveyors, India (MIS)
- RICS Certified Delay Expert
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP)