Navigating Through Complexity
Government contracts are notoriously complex and fraught with risk. Close adherence to all layers of intricate government contract language is a necessity to avoid certain pitfalls that may cause cost overruns, delays, or other economic loss. Our seasoned professionals know where the risks lie, provide insight to avoid loss, and offer strategies to minimize damages.
Our teams work across all government related industries encompassing large-scale complex projects including aerospace, defense, infrastructure, and maritime. Working on government contracts requires a keen perspective when it comes to understanding and applying the unique types of contractual vehicles that are available, especially when disagreements occur. We have a successful record of developing persuasive analyses during the early stages of a potential dispute. When all contractual avenues have been exhausted and the potential for a dispute rises, our extensive experience with accepted industry practices places our clients in the most favorable positions, even in the most highly regulated public arenas and contentious settings.
Our experts work with a full range of entities within the government market space including specialized general contractors, large private-sector multinationals, the US Government, or other Governmental agencies around the world. The breadth of our experience provides solutions quickly, combined with sound judgement, while navigating through the complex world of Government Contracts.
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Testimony
- Delay and Disruption Analysis
- As-built Schedule Preparation and Analysis
- CPM Schedule Preparation and Analysis
- Claim Consulting including REAs and Certified Claims
- 3D Modelling and Animation
- Construction/Program Management
- Damages Analysis
- DOJ Investigation Advisory Services
- False Claims Act / Qui Tam
- Bid Protests
- Earned Value Analysis
- Indirect Rate Calculations / Incurred Cost Submissions
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Compliance