Vasilis Daskagiannis is an Associate Director based in London. Mr. Daskagiannis specializes in the evaluation of complex claims in the context of international arbitrations. His experience has been gained across a variety of sectors and has included projects in the United Kingdom, mainland Europe, Scandinavia, the Middle East, Asia, South America and North Africa.
Mr. Daskagiannis has assisted quantum experts in the evaluation of claims in relation to valuation and measurement, delay, disruption, variations, defective works, and project termination.
Mr. Daskagiannis has provided advice and prepared quantum analyses for public and private sector clients in respect of matters relating to cost overruns and loss and expense. His primary areas of concentration are in the valuation of construction claims, including the measurement and valuation of works, valuation of termination claims and the quantification of prolongation and disruption costs. He has also been involved in the assessment of loss of profit claims.
Mr. Daskagiannis has an MEng in Civil Engineering and an MSc in Construction Management. Mr. Daskagiannis is a member of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, a member of the Chartered Institute of Building and an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrations.
- MSc, Construction Management, City University of London
- MEng, Civil Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
- RICS Registered Expert Witness
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors (MCInstCES)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb)