Gina Leung is a Chartered Surveyor and Chartered Builder trained and qualified in the UK. She has over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry and has worked in both the UK and Hong Kong, supplemented with a number of short term secondments overseas.
Ms. Leung has worked as the Lead Assistant, supporting the Quantum Expert in many international arbitration and mediation proceedings on large scale construction projects. Her responsibilities include, assisting in the preparation of Quantum Expert Reports; liaison with the technical experts and delay experts; assisting in the preparation of Joint Statements; production of Cross Examination bundles, etc. The projects in which she has worked on include the airports, infrastructure, highways and LNG facilities in the oil & gas sector.
Prior to her work in dispute resolution, Ms. Leung worked as the Contract Due Diligence advisor in the UK on behalf of the banks on a number of large scale commercial projects.
In addition, Ms. Leung worked as Whole Life Cost advisor on a number of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) projects in the UK for Her Majesty’s Treasury, Transport for London and the Ministry of Defence.
- BSc (Hons), Quantity Surveying, The University of Northumbria at Newcastle
- Post Graduate Diploma in Arbitration, The University of Hong Kong (SPACE)
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building Registered Professional Surveyor (HK)