Data sources are growing in size and complexity every day. The rise of collaboration platforms driven by today’s hybrid working environment, like Slack and Microsoft Teams, are just one prominent example. As companies work to ensure that data preservation and security policies are adhered to in this new business world, the need to carefully consider and approach electronic collections with caution is paramount.
At Secretariat, our team will work closely with you to determine the best approach for your data preservation and analysis needs. Our experts will work with you to help scope, collect, preserve, and where necessary, analyze all relevant data in a defensible and forensically sound manner.
We have extensive experience in the identification, preservation, collection and analysis of data from an extensive range of electronic sources. Our forensic experts can defensibly collect data in person or remotely from physical, private cloud, or online repositories and websites, and prepare it for onward eDiscovery processing and hosting or detailed forensic analysis.
Our team is available to rapidly deploy either in person or remotely to ensure that any risk of data spoilation is minimized. We regularly prepare formal expert reports, and can provide expert testimony when required by our clients
What to Expect from Secretariat
- Industry-leading knowledge of emerging, complex data sources, regulatory schemes, and security issues
- Defensible, forensically sound data collection and analysis strategies uniquely tailored to each situation
- Extensive experience providing expert testimony and preparing formal expert reports
- Teams that can deploy rapidly either in person or remotely to minimize data spoilation
- Data Preservation
- Forensic Data Analysis & Recovery
- Forensic Data Collection
- Forensic Triage Reporting
- Expert Testimony