Khaleda Wheeler is a Director at Secretariat. As a chartered quantity surveyor, she has fourteen years’ experience in the construction industry and specializes in the provision of quantum analysis helping to resolve issues in complex construction projects. Prior to specializing in quantum analysis Ms. Wheeler’s experience as a practitioner was focused on large property and commercial projects working with major blue-chip companies delivering quantity surveying and cost and commercial management services.
Ms. Wheeler has been involved in disputes on a variety of building and civil engineering projects across many standard forms of construction contracts. She has worked on many projects that have been through formal dispute resolution procedures including statutory adjudication, arbitration and litigation in relation to large infrastructure projects in Europe, Central and South Asia, the Far East, Australia, Central America and the Middle East.
Ms. Wheeler’s experience spans numerous sectors including highways, airports, railways, buildings, hydropower plants and gas pipelines.
- MSc, Construction Law and Dispute Resolution (passed with Distinction)
- MA, Property Development and Construction (RICS accredited)
- BA (Hons), International Relations with History
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Society of Construction Law